GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    Yea I lived in Ca. For many years but never learned of Tractor Supply until I moved to Georga.
    Say it aint so, illegal guns in Ca.? Does Di Fi know this?
    yeah socal I dont think I have seen them. know there are more as you get to central CA where all the farming is done. What DiFi doesnt know is typically better for the state.

The furthest south Tractor supply CO is in Bakersfield.
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

I spent 17yrs in Northern Ca. Btwn Sacramento, Bay Area, South lake Tahoe, and Georgetown with an additional 2yrs at North Island and 2yrs at Pt Mugu. All that time in the central valley I never saw TCS, they must have come to the state after the early 90's.
    Di Fi and other influencial Ca. Persons are part of the reason I left that place for good.

Possibly, I know they have one in Paso Robles where I have in-laws and so I punched in my zip and bakersfield popped up. I grew up in NorCal (the better half of the state - the politics). Grew up in the foothills west of Tahoe (little town called Foresthill, basically across the canyon from Georgetown), and alot of my family is in the Bay Area. Would love to move back to the mountains if I stay in CA but sometimes out of state looks very appealing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12