GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. General Information
    Chevrolet Silverado LTZ Z71
    Chevrolet
    Silverado
    Black
    LTZ Z71

Comments: 14 / Views: 1418

Thanks Mega!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Ok lets try this again. I looked the other day and did not see your truck I'm driving down to Md then Cape may tonight I should be in your area around 7am after some ZZ's in the truck..
    I looked all over that Rest stop and where the Const guys were The only Black Silverado I saw was up the GSP at the Police barracks about 10 miles up the road..
    If you see the trailers, I am parked next to the single wide construction trailer. My trailer is located north of the rest area. The work site is also just north of the rest stop along the service road that connects the rest stop to Jimmie Leeds Road.

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I drove down that to the road made a left then a U turn did not see it.. No NJ run tonight doing Md and Dover Air force Base then back up in the Am..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Legend

Ok Boys and Girls I found him.. Saw Todd today.... Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0533.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	52909 Check out his new Z71 stickers.. Look'in good BUT after I left him I ran into this for 2 hours.. So I started out last night at about 11pm got home today at 2pm.. Long night...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo-0535.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	52910 But always good to see old friends..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Thanks Mega!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Enkei, it was nice to see you this morning. Long time no see bro. Nice pic!

Legend

I may see you again But I may need a place to crash first I have the Md and Del run then Cape May and Ac run tonight.. Going to be a long one..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12