GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 Last Post byLast Post by
    Master Mechanic

After getting new valve covers, I relocated my coils and since then it won't start. I posted about it, and the mechanic is soon going on two week and I have yet to get my truck back! UGH! I am part of the honor guard with my air force detachment and we are presenting the colors for the Pocono truck race.
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

ok ok well look for me I will have the GMTC Banner up in my tent..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Master Mechanic

will do!!!!!!

Legend

Ok Fun time while I am Cleaning my truck in 89 degree weather.. And it's going to rain Thur and I have to work tonight and Thur night......

Anyway Here ya go First member that comes up to me Fri and tells me who you are from the site will get a Enkei wheels T-shirt

Sat First member that comes up to me and tells me who they are gets a PIAA T-shirt..

Rules only 1 shirt per member in 30 days....

Good Luck to all.........See you there....

Legend

Ok just picked up a Black and white Liquid Lightning tent so look for that and park close if you can.. Sory no Girls came with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    Ok just picked up a Black and white Liquid Lightning tent so look for that and park close if you can.. Sory no Girls came with it....
    Cool, we will find ya. I think were going to park in the fun field Friday when we get there. Packing things up here in a bit and gonna get a little rest before the 5 hour road trip. It's gotta be the better part of 4 hour drive for you isn't it Enkei?

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Only wish I could go. It's not gonna happen though. No moolah
    Chuckie!!!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    Cool, we will find ya. I think were going to park in the fun field Friday when we get there. Packing things up here in a bit and gonna get a little rest before the 5 hour road trip. It's gotta be the better part of 4 hour drive for you isn't it Enkei?

I've done it in 3 Hr's but 3 1/2 with my camper in tow.. Got my old man with me so I'll take it easy for him It's raining here and I have to work tonight so I will have to wash when I get home in the morn from Md.. It's going to be a Long night I just cleaned under the hood for now and the inside looks Brand new for 100K.. So the out will be done Fri when I get there.. I would hope by 2-3pm... I have most of my truck packed already just a few more things and my stuff.. HEY?? We are at the same Hotel What we doing for Dinner Fri night?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BurbanMan View Post
    Only wish I could go. It's not gonna happen though. No moolah
    You can do it!! Ok next time....

Well' did the GMTruck club credit card come with the banner??I dont know we are bringing some grilling stuff down along with my engine grill. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1287239230168.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	53987 Last year we fired up the grill right in front of our room but not sure if were allowed at Days inn.

Legend

THAT!! Is very Cool.. I have a new Mod on the truck.. Lets just say it add's Color.....

Going to sleep now so I can drive like a Bat out of HELL Fri to get there.. I'l PM you my cell

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 Last Post byLast Post by