GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default Carlisle All Truck National's Aug 2-4th 1013!! Who's going..

Well it's that time of the year and time to com'on out for a Great Fun Event.. Members are saying they want to meet other members Well this is the place to do it...

NO BS here I don't want to see people post up and say they are coming and NOT show I hate that.. This is a Great Family trip and a way to find out more about your friends and Trucks. Going list:
    Enkei, KyleZ71, TRPLXL2,The phantom,????
    • http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/eve...uck-nationals/

ATTENTION TRUCK CLUBS
      Join the Club at Carlisle
      Are you a member of a local, regional national or web based club? The Carlisle Truck Nationals want you if so. Annually, truck clubs enjoy a fun weekend at Carlisle, some even use the event as the host to their national meets.

Be a part of the Club Tent Program and your group could earn the right to use a 20x20 tent for free. You'll need at least 25 registered trucks to be considered for the complimentary tent. These tents make a great location for the club headquarters and the ideal place to hang out and socialize. Larger clubs are eligible for larger tents. Plus, the three largest clubs will be recognized at the awards ceremony on Sunday. For more information, call (717) 243-7855.

Congratulations to our top three in 2012:

1. FullSizedChevy.com
      2. Mid Atlantic Ford Trucks (FTE)
      3. Exceeding Limits

Lets show them We can get atleast 25 Members out there!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

63 Views and No Replys???? Well I might have to sweeten the deal.. Maybe some Give A Ways for those that show up... HHHmmmm

- - - Updated - - -

Ok So where is Everyone????

- - - Updated - - -

Helloooo!!!!!!
    Last edited by Enkeiavalanche; 07-18-2013 at 08:13 PM.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

2. Thanks mfleetwood thanked for this post
    Likes mfleetwood liked this post
    Legend

Bump!!! Anyone on here??

Legend
    Blog Entries

Me and Ralph will be there for the weekend, we are camping on the grounds also. We are actually going to a seperate truck show for Colorado's only, but we are going to be at the GM Nationals all weekend. We're towing the Colorado, because It's still not 100% bug-free yet, so we will see you there!
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

Legend

Good to hear I will be setting up my Rev's this weekend.. I may have my Pops with me...Hope to see more members there...

Legend

Lets go People Com'on out meet some friends and Have a Great time..

Legend

Blog Entries

That looks like a pretty cool event...If I was back East at that time, I'd definitely be joining ya!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Legend

Blog Entries

Hey Glenn, did you get any more respondents?

Legend

Nope and it's a shame A great show and Good time by all.. Well worth the ride to get there...

I'd like to go... just have other commitments that weekend. Maybe next year.

- - - Updated - - -

When they have these events... they should really separate classes by daily Driven and trailered show only trucks.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Legend

You can go in the Fun field and have a great time Thats what I do The judged field you will spend the whole day cleaning then a trailer queen will pull up and win.. No fun..

Just made my Hotel Rev $62 per night at the Days Inn North Great rate...http://www.daysinn.com/hotels/pennsy...hotel-overview

They say they have lots more rooms left...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by