GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Top Posters This Week - Through June 6th

Just wanted to remind everyone that you can see how you rank compared to the Top Posters on this site by going to the Top Posters Page.

On occasion I want to call out those that are making the most contributions to the site. Granted, this is a popularity contest and does not show the quality of each post made, just the total count. Nevertheless, here are the top posters for the last week and the last four weeks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Top Posters.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	52775

TOP POSTERS LAST 7 DAYS @SurrealOne @mfleetwood @Enkeiavalanche @tbplus10 @phoebeisis @Pikey @nonnieselman @Crawdaddy @dsfloyd @K15 Blazer Guy

TOP POSTERS LAST 28 DAYS @SurrealOne @Enkeiavalanche @tbplus10 @mfleetwood @Pikey @Conlan Rose @K15 Blazer Guy @donyms @reggiecab2000 @phoebeisis

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

I use that page for another USEFUL function it provides -- checking to see what others whose opinions one values have been discussing. It's not uncommon for me to pop open that page and click the last day's post total next to @Enkeiavalanche or @Pikey or @mfleetwood's names (to name a few) to see what's piqued their interest or what info they've shared with others.

I figured I'd mention this as the Top Posters page does have value beyond a popularity contest if you use it to follow others, here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	52776 NOT SURE IF REALLY BORED, OR JUST ENJOY GM TRUCK CLUB

lol
    Gas was $1.83 when Obama took office.....

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Now if I did not work 16 hour days I would be on more... Gotta go to bed soon Got Md,Del Amtrack and Dover Air Force base to do tonight Then I just got a call from a Seafood Co I do some work with and they want me when I get back in the Am around 9am.... Nite guys....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Dang i been posting a lot.. and havent even dug one out of the grave yet haha
    -Jonathan
    2000 ECSB Silverado 2WD
    LQ4 with Isky 215 Turbo Cam
    4L80E KB Racing S475 Turbo Kit

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    I use that page for another USEFUL function it provides -- checking to see what others whose opinions one values have been discussing. It's not uncommon for me to pop open that page and click the last day's post total next to @Enkeiavalanche or @Pikey or @mfleetwood's names (to name a few) to see what's piqued their interest or what info they've shared with others.

I figured I'd mention this as the Top Posters page does have value beyond a popularity contest if you use it to follow others, here.
    That's actually a good point. In fact I'm thinking I would like to have a page like this that shows perhaps the top 50 users ... or the top 50 most active threads. We have some of that in the "Activities" section, but vBulletin didn't design it to work all that well, 99% of the users don't even know that it's there.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

These numbers are postposterous!
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!