GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... Last Post byLast Post by

What's up BTG, good to see you man. Come back once more BTG..........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I beat 'em to it. Still hoping to hear from Curky.

I agree so I'm going to do something I don't normally do. @Curky your up bud..........

4. Likes Curky liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    I agree so I'm going to do something I don't normally do. @Curky your up bud..........
    did someone call?? I'm alive. Dealing with all my doc's, Went to my brain doc the other day. he said my plate shifted but all my screws and braces are fine and that pain will go away. my other doc told me that the pain i have from my pelvis will go away too. do they not know everyone in the world knows it will. So since they will not do anything for it, I just sit and lay here like a log. Also I'm 95% sure my job will close for good in the next 2 weeks. Unless my father inlaw pulls out something quick. one more thing found the bypass on my atv that they did but I need a 100 part and with not knowing my employment future, cant do that.
    so, I do my best to stay off of any social media or blogs. I dont want to be the guy complaining and saying poor me. There are a lot more ppl out there worse than me. Other than all of that my mother,kid,dogs, and wife are great. see not all bad. I go back to the doc i think next wen.or thur.

I hope everyone is doing well
    maybe goldie next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Ya got me! Great hear from you Curky!! You seem to have a good outlook and that should speed your healing. Hang in there and do what the sawbones tell you to do. Another day this side of the dirt is another day closer to being back on your feet.
    It's almost suppertime for me and I'm hungry enough to eat the north end of a southbound Missouri Elk (that's a mule in case anyone is interested). Before I go I think dony need to jump in!

You got me Goldie, I think BTG may stop in today.......

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    You got me Goldie, I think BTG may stop in today.......
    nope buddy you are so, so wrong. I like your thing so you knew i was here. But i will be back soon, my mom just text me and told me she has something for my So i have to ride my bike 4 blocks and back. and I will feel so much better for a couple of hours. I forgot i gave her something to hold for me when i ran out. OMG my day is so much better. I will be back soon buddy. donyms next

You are right my friend, good to see you this morning. One more time Curky........

ok, just stopping in before bed. maybe tomorrow. Is CR still around? he is up

I'm still around, it stinks no having wifi at camp. Donyms next.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door