GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

you got me maybe donyms next?
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Stopping in to see who's around. Now donyms needs to check in.

nope sorry. Hey goldie, I really haven't talk to you to much. I did some research on you (your profile). I cant find any pics of your ride? I see you were a park ranger. I think that is so cool. I always wanted to do that since i was little. For some reason never did and now im too old. Not saying im old but too old to start something like that. You have any cool,crazy story's. goldie next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Checking in and lo and behold Curky showed up. That's great! I don't have pics of my ride posted because it is just a plain W/T. I have added a bunch of mods that have helped with power and mpg's. Curky, I worked as a National Park Service Ranger in six different parks from N. Calif. to Key Largo(Everglades N.P.) and retired from Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore here in NW IN. Had a bunch of real adventures! Fought a few fires, saved a few lives, and put some bad guys in jail. That's it in a nutshell.
    And Donyms still needs to show up!

I agree he does need too. So what that you have a W/T. That is what I got with the big 4.3 in it goldie next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Stopping in to say Happy Monday! Donyms it's your turn!

@Curky I have been good just working like a dog lately and have not had time to get on. What about your self.

- - - Updated - - -

Curky next
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

you got me. Well today is my last day at work. It is closing today. My father in law was going to buuy but the boss started to play hard ball and now got nothing at all for it. Goldie is up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Here I be! Sorry to here about your job Curky. Any immediate prospects for another positon? Remember...if we focus on the problem, the problem increases. If we focus on the answer, the answer increases. Something good is out there for you, just keep looking.
    The Sergeant need to check in next.

nope it is me. how yall doing around the nation.

- - - Updated - - -

donyms next.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast