GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Yup I'm here. Lets see if I can't rouse @Burden33 from the dead again
    Ya u got me back for now Riley. Curky should be popping in soon

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

I'm back Riley lol. I should be on the site now abit more since I got some free time until the winter. Curky is next

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

I beat him to it. Got tires of splitting firewood for the winter and thought I'd give my splitter and back a rest to see who was around these parts. Now it's Curky's turn.

I beat Curky. Government shutdown... Might see me on the side of the road with a sign, will do cleaning stations for food.

Goldie next

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Okey Dokey! Here I be. Don't worry about the shutdown. I was working for the feds at the time of the last shut down and guess what...'taint no big deal! Just a lot of bloviating by the politicians who are supposed to be looking out for us. Enough of my preaching, it's still time for Curky to show up and let us know he's still kicking.

hey i am still here. goldie next.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

I'm here. BTG, where ya' been? Okay, now its CR's turn since Curky's not dropping by.

Hope I'm CR lol. Just got off the phone with Katelyn's grandparents who approved of us getting engaged and married. Btg next

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment

Nope, me again. And Congratulations!! Keep us posted on plans and such. CR/Curky? Hey you guys need to show up!!

@Curky... Maybe that will stir him. Come on Tim!

Current:
    Future:

Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast