GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

I'm back. Gutters are CLEAN! I use extensions on my leaf blower for doing the job. It takes about 2 1/2 of these to reach my gutters. Kind of unwieldly, but I don't want to climb ladders any more especially with a 20lb. blower. My gutters are high and I think I'd feel too out of balance on a ladder. The storm rolled through yesterday afternoon. Lost a couple of trees, power for about 5 hours, and a whole bunch of shingles from the roof. It should be C/R's turn next.
    Last edited by Goldie; 11-18-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to add next poster info.

Nah my guess is curky

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS V8 4.8L Ext Cab Standard bed. K&N Air Filter, and Flowmaster Series 40 Muffler. 2 12"in JL audio subs, 1500w amp
    2002 Ford F250 Lariat Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel Short Bed
    2004 Chevrolet Suburban LT

Got me. Where is CR at your up buddy. I'm cleaning house real good today to make the wife happy. A happy wife is a happy life...
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Yup I'm around. Currently trying to figure out what I want for Xmas and such. Main thing I want is a good tablet so I can take better notes in class and also use it for running Torque on a larger screen. Also looking to add another 2GB of RAM to my laptop since it has an open slot and I keep getting close to 90% used memory with my 6GBs I have installed when running some games and programs.

Curky you're up again!

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

You got me. Trying to wake up right now. I'm out of coffee, bummer.. we're is @donyms at???
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I'm here, I thought I'd better check in when Curky calls - He knows where I live. Anyway, I'm going to call out CR, how you been buddy?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I think he has a busy day in school buddy. I'm glad to see you here.

Oh, and I do know where you live. Lmao. You are a great friend that I have met from here. Hope you stay around for a while. Donyms again before he leaves work
    Last edited by Curky; 11-22-2013 at 09:32 PM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

I beat him to it for no other reason than to say it is nice to see him posting again. Any body know anything about Supply Sgt.? It's been a long time. O.K. now Donyms you are up next.

Haven't been on in a few months, hope yall are doing good. I'll guess curky

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

You got me. How have you been? Been up to anything good?
    Maybe Donyms next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast