GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

I'm back. Curky I can't help you with the DIY bed lining, I had mine done by a local Rhino Lining dealer. I like it and it has stood up well to hauling stuff.
    Donyms where are you? It's your turn.

So those of you don't know. I have 2 Chawawas (miss spelled) with about a foot of snow and no snow blower. How do you give them some yard to do there thing without breaking your back more. I already do my drive and two naughbor s drive cuz they are old.
    So I just used my leave blower....lol
    Goldie is up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

3. Likes Camaro69car liked this post

I'm here. Curky your leaf blower trick is great.
    C/R your are next.

Checking in, I hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year. Curky, your up now. How you been buddy?

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I been good. I have a 2 short story's today. 1= wife asked me to really clean the shower. We all know men and women don't clean the same. Well to get it cleaner than I'm doing well you have to buy new (yes a trip to Home Depot was involved, lmao)...
    2nd I saw but did not turn around for the pic but there was a 2500 plowing my local Ford dealership. Lmao......
    Donyms again??
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I'll jump in. Birthday was Friday and I had to work all day and night. Had the whole weekend off and all we did was run the bank account into the ground. I have 6.08$ in checking right now. Not quite sure how we let it end up like that but some of it was just being careless and buying things for a one time buy. So this is where I vent.

Curky up next

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Beat 'em to it! Riley how was the honeymoon? Hope the finances straighten out for you soon so you don't have to eat stone soup!
    Curky's up next.

I beat Curky this time. Hopefully Navy Fed will pay out before the weekend if not monday. Theyll straighten out soon. Getting reimbursed foir travel, BAH from December 18th until next paycheck so it'll straighten out. Gonna have to save that money that we will get back though. Currently looking for another pistol maybe even another AR for the wife. As for the honeymoon, it was short and sweet.

Goldie up next

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

jumping in here, Glad you had a good honeymoon. what size handgun are you looking for? I have a couple recommendations if you'd like.

Riley next
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Nope, It is me. It is so darn cold. Burrr. I know I'm not the only one, but this is way past my limit -10 and -28 with wind chill. My Daughter has an interview with Yale University today for there Geology Program. .
    Goldie next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast