GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 40 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... Last Post byLast Post by

I'm back from the weekend. Been busy, fixing my vacuum cleaner, got my new muffler at the stealership, cable guy ran a new wire into my apartment.

busy busy busy. and now every weekend I get I'm packing stuff into boxes. YAY!

gave a couple people our website while I was at the stealership. Both having oil burning issues.

I say C/R next.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Nope, It is me... I got a check engine light this weekend. Woo hoo... I forgot the code# I kinda know what posible part but forget the name, lol what I do remember is it is around $100 and by the gas tank. I did write it down but not home. I have a job interview later today at TrueGreen...
    Comaro your up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Awesome, I heard TruGreen is an awesome company to work for. Good luck Curky!

Curky Next.

You got me. I have a second interview Friday. First one went very well I think. Camaro you still around

Of course, At work, slacking off as usual. Planning mods for my spanish prison.

See post in captiva section of the forum.

Curky Next.

Wow, no Curky for 2 days? Well, I am checking in. Nobody going anywhere today, roads all iced up and it's actually cold here now 22 degrees. Where you at Curky, your up man.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I'm a round. Nice to see you here. It is cold, that's for sure.. about to take the dogs to the pet store to get them out of the house. Hope all is well with you. May be Donyms again

Well, better late than never...... Congrats on the job Curky. Curky again?

I got the job at TrueGreen. I start training in a month, give or take.
    Where is everyone? CR your up

I'm here. Gonna snow alot here tomorrow and likely wont have class. Also in yesterdays snow in CT my buddy killed his Sable. He came over a crest of a hill and spun out then was T-boned on the rear pass side. He's fine tho very sad about his car his worked very hard on.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1891548_736488199695825_529227143_o.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	57557

Curky Next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door