GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Nah I'm here been absent for a while. Been workin my arse off the last few weeks. Just thought I'd take a moment to share my last few weeks. Been sweatin, bleedin and sore bustin up tile on the ship. Took a moment today to go get dinner and on the way I decided I'm not happy with where I am in the navy. 14 months and I've not only missed 2 E4 tests due to me not having a specialty rating. I'm tired of waiting to get a specialty rating. I'm tired of busting my arse and not advancing. I want that promotion. I want that extra responsibility, I want that extra money. I'm gonna get it. I can taste it.

Next up is tbplus10

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

He was just here. About about getting @steveb in here?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

He didn't make it. Show I showed up instead. Hope everyone had a great and safe Holloween! Only had about 20-24 kids last night due to poor weather. Still have lots of candy left for me! How about C/R next.

Lol, I just got pulled over. He was driving towards me and the he thought I had on my brighrs. So he flashed me. Nothing new. So I flashed back. I guess he really did not want to see my real brights. Lmao. No ticket or anything. To plus 10 is up...
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

5. Thanks rileyjr16 thanked for this post

I'll stop in for a quick moment here. Truck is running good. Need to check the fluid in the transfer case as I hear a bit of noise. Also need to clean the crap out of the inside. She gets dirty from being in a limestone gravel parking lot. Got my apartment and I'm all moved in, also got the engagement ring (how do I still have money left over?). The truck has a few internal fixes and updates that need to happen. Have to hook up the scanner and see what the CEL is on for again. Other than that everything's been alright.

I say Conlan Rose would be next.

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Nope, me again. Nice to see you posting Curky! I say C?R will be next.

Yup I'm around. Its been a quiet saturday not much going on. I've been trying to learn more about GM front axle and I've learned that the 89-07 trucks have essentially used the exact same front diff cases with different internals. All the GM 14 bolt IFS carriers have the exact same mounting parts and such.

Curky next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Nope me. Entertaining the in laws.
    @Curky

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Stopping by to see what's up. Now it's Curky's turn.

You got me. First snow is falling. The lake effect is turnning on. Maybe CR next.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast