GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 27 of 62 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Yup I'm around! Having trouble with the apartment Wifi on my phone it won't let me connect to the login page so I can sign in and then be able to use it.

Curky next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Yep, you got me. How are things with you? CR again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

They are going fairly well overall. How are you doing? Curky again.

Not bad, board as hell. I have the new cod goast but I can only play video games for so long, lol
    CR your up

Yah I understand being bored. This first semester of college so far as been so easy and had such little work that I have a lot of free time and nothing to do to occupy it. It gets frustrating eventually. I got to a point of boredom that I planned out and priced out everything I would need to swap a LBZ Duramax and Allison transmission in to a 1999 K3500 crewcab long bed dually truck and all the stuff and parts to make it a 800+hp engine with a fully built tranny.

Curky up again

Beat 'm to it! Just wanted to say hi and nice to see you and Curk posting again C/R. Now it's Curky's turn.

You got me. It is 44 degrees outside and kinda sunny. I thing I'm going to clean the wife's garage sale stuff in the garage before it gets cold and snows again. CR your up

Yup I'm here. Its 47 here at PSU-Wilkes Barre and soon comes the depressingly boring weekend. There is close to nothing to do on the weekend here.

Goldie next

Yep! I'm here. Cleaned the gutters today using extensions for my leaf blower. Checked a few of them from the windows on the second story and have to re-do them tomorrow. To much in a hurry and too much in the gutters. Now I'm "riding" my BMW (Bitch, Moan, and Whine) because of it.

I have the extension things to for mine but I still put up my lander and blow them out. I have a ranch but my neighbor has 2 story and I do the same to hers. I even have to take a ladder up with me to put o the peek of the first story roof cuz my ladder is not long enough. My wife tells me I'm crazy and stupid. I got all of my neighbors and mine done this weekend including our yards. Also got to wash & wax my truck for the last time (by hand) till spring. We have some storms coming in latter today with 60 mph winds. I hope it gets the rest of these leaves off the trees. This way I can get ALL of them up before snow on tue. Night.
    Hope everyone had a good weekend. Gold ie again?