GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Im going to say Goldie next, he seems like he'd be on right now.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Bingo! I'm passing throught and stopping to say hello. C/R needs to check in next and let us know how he's doing.

Well sitting here at my kids Orchestra Concert. She plays the last 15mins. It is sad that kids now a days can't do certain music because you might hurt someone's feelings. It is now called a winter concert instead of Christmas concert. You want to now how I really feel. No no no I will be nice. Maybe Donyms next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Im in. Been working ALOT lately. About tto finally wash clothes. And btw, those burgers and jack and cokes were delicious. Actually about to warm the last one up and eat that sucker. Getting married in exactly one week. Just got the bands for us. Also having banking problems. Bank won't let my automatic payments go through. So other than that been good. AR is fully upgraded for a while and truck is... Well it's running, rough. She's starting to get a little knock every other morning on start up.

I say Curky next

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    Well it's running, rough. She's starting to get a little knock every other morning on start up.
    Is it a knock or a tick because a tick is normal for GM trucks because its just the oil taking time to get in the valve train.

I've been not very busy minus getting ready for finals and doing papers. Finally get a few weeks back home after next week. Can't wait to do work on the truck.

Riley again

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Sounds more like a knock. But that's what it sounds like is; oil taking its time to get through the valve train. It's not everyday though. Mostly since its been cold. Went with a little heavier oil. Other than that, she's gonna run till she croaks.

Conlan rose again

Sounds like Tahoe but at the current rate it might out live me with how youthful it acts.

Curky next
    Last edited by Conlan Rose; 12-12-2013 at 08:29 AM.

I see how it is, Nobody wants to talk to me. Good luck with the knock.

Riley Next.

O.K. Camaro, I'll chat with you. Now Riley can show up next.

Nope. Lol
    comaro can come back