GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 33 of 62 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Yep, you got me Curky. I'm getting ready to go on a job this morning. Maybe CR will come back.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Yup I'm back. I head home today. Just did great(I hope) on 2 finals today. Can't wait to see the beast again. Camero next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I got here first. I say comaro is next but I want to say congratulations to @rileyjr16 on getting married, I think today
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Congrats @rileyjr16 as well. I'm just sitting at work, listening to iTunes radio, waiting for people to call. Fun stuff.

Donyms next
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

You guys tagged me so I'm next anyway.

Quick and easy. Now I need to trade in her ford...

Camaro next up

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

@rileyjr16 if she wants, we can meet up and she can look at the Captiva, you're not too far away . I got a friend down in VB that might have some chevy's if you're in the used car market.

Riley next

Slipping in to say congratulations to @rileyjr16!. Now he can jump in.

nope too late, Goldie, hows your day going?

Goldie Next.

It is I. On my way to the honeymoon so you guys won't hear from me for a while.

Curky next up

Quote Originally Posted by rileyjr16 View Post
    It is I. On my way to the honeymoon so you guys won't hear from me for a while.

Curky next up

Enjoy the honeymoon. Congrats once again.

Now Curky