GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Camaro! That's great!! It's a wonderful journey that keeps getting better and better.
    Curky - you're late. Since it's your turn jump in.

Merry Christmas guys hope you have a good one. Maybe Donyms in the morning
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Merry Christmas guys hope you have a good one. Maybe Donyms in the morning
    Merry Christmas to you and everyone as well. Just had to jump in here.
    @donyms, Your up.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year to one and all!

Camaro is up next
    Last edited by Curky; 12-27-2013 at 09:02 AM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

My bad, it's been a busy week. Just work and payin bills.

Looking for a better job though.

Goldie your up!

MODS:

55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

I am actually gonna jump in. Just added a new family member and so far, we're off to a rocky start. She's very outgoing in public but very shy in the house. She already did #2 in the bedroom. She's about a year old and her name before was Kyhra so we are gonna stick with that. She knows what outside is and seems to want to be out there. Only time will tell if we are able to keep her inside or if she has to find another home.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and everyone please be safe for the new year.

- - - Updated - - -

C69c you're up
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

Congrats, I have a 115 lb yellow lab. who ironically hates water. I would kennel train her first before letting her have free roam.

Also need to have her get over the 2 week "honeymoon" period. If you'd like, I can help you train your dog.

Riley up next.

MODS:

Upcoming mods:

Jason

Jumping in to see what's up. Riley, that's one good looking dog you've got there. And a good photo of everyone. Hang in there, you will all get used to each other.
    Curky...hey bud where you be? You are next.

I'm around. Lol
    Riley give it a coupe weeks. She is in a new place. She will get use to the home and you guys. One of my dogs would rather be outside all the time but she is an inside dog. The cool thing is she hangs with me out side doing yard work all summer.

Question guys?
    Do it yourself Rihno ing the bed of the truck this summer. I have gift card to AutoZone. Which brand do you think is better??

I serch in here but could not find anything
    Goldie your up buddy
    Last edited by Curky; 12-30-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast