GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Ya' got me! Yeppers, it is way past cold, brutal comes to mind. How did the interview go with Yale? Any news? Geology is a neat area to study along with geomorphology. Both came in handy for me when I worked in Death Valley National Park. There's a lot of material there to study.
    Curky you are up next!
    By the way...this is my 1,000 post or at least I think it is?!!?

He liked her. It went well. Over 29000 ppl applied this year and the only take 2000. He said she might have an upper hand due to all the science stuff she does. So we will find out around March or April. The same with OS too. She can get a full ride at Yale if she works 10hrs a week..
    Congressional on 1000 buddy...
    Maybe Riley Jr will be next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Just popping in here, Thats awesome Curky! I wish I could have gotten a full ride to Yale.

Go ahead Riley.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Well, last night was supposed to be the last night of the hard freeze here. It got down to 19 last night and should only be about 27 tonight. I know if you live up north you are probably laughing now but we are not used to this kind of cold. We are normally complaining when it gets down to 40. I hope everyone is safe up north. Maybe Curky again if he's not out playing in the snow. LOL!

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Just me stopping by. I wanted to say congratulations to Curky!

Well in 6 hours I will be leaving to go see Nitro Circus. I can't wait to go. Hope everyone is doing well. Goldie next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Here I am. Not much to report other than the weather has been good today. High 30's with a slight wind chill of 31 or so. Snow is melting!
    C/R you need to check in.

I'm back around! Back at school time for a grueling semester.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

C/R - nice to hear from you. Why is the semester going to gruelling? How many units are you carrying? When I was trying to finish up my degree I carried 22 units one term. It was difficult to fit in my beer drinking time! One bartender at a regular slop shute told me he thought I'd passed away and that business had dropped way off without my patronage. But that was back in the day. What ever you do don't forget what Mark Twain said: "Never let your schooling interfere with your education."
    C/R is up again.

I have to get really good grades to get my GPA back up because I didn't do well last semester. Goldie again!

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast