GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 44 of 62 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... Last Post byLast Post by

I've been busy with snow, etc. Just now stopping by to say hello. Curky - how ya' doin?
    C/R needs to stop in and let us know how how his classes are going.

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Where is everyone?
    Camaro next
    Been out sick with a nasty virus. Couldn't take breath without chest pain. All I have to say now is YAY Codeine and Albuterol! I am now officially superman.

Curky Next
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Lmao, ok superman. Those things must have the same affect on you as me. That stuff knocks out most but the opposite on others. Glad at least the not feeling well is masked for a bit. Comaro again
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Yeah, I'm just making it day by day. It's fun being back to work, and being mildly high whilst trying to fix peoples Apple devices.

Curky Next.

Do they need a lot of fixing? Im not an Apple guy. My Daughter has it all, I phone, I pad, mac laptop, I pod, apple TV. Lol. She love that stuff. It is like learning another language to me. Hope you have a great day. Maybe camaro again

Is she missing anything graduation is comming?

Jr. Engineer

HAAAA! Just threw a wrench into that!!!! Now that I'v hit 100 posts, how do I get into the 100 post club?
    Steve!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by zuki82 View Post
    HAAAA! Just threw a wrench into that!!!! Now that I'v hit 100 posts, how do I get into the 100 post club?
    Steve!?!?!?
    If you hit the number it should unlock automatically. Steve dont come here usually.
    Zuki82 next

Do they need a lot of fixing? Im not an Apple guy. My Daughter has it all, I phone, I pad, mac laptop, I pod, apple TV. Lol. She love that stuff. It is like learning another language to me. Hope you have a great day. Maybe camaro again

Is she missing anything graduation is comming?
    shes not missing anything. But everything has it's problems.

Curky next

Darn, anyting in the works before june, lol her grandmother gets every new phone and traids her for her last model (spoiled=yes) but it happens. Lol . The only thing is her cloud is not big enough for movies and music. ... Camaro

Darn, anyting in the works before june, lol her grandmother gets every new phone and traids her for her last model (spoiled=yes) but it happens. Lol . The only thing is her cloud is not big enough for movies and music. ... Camaro
    iCloud doesnt store music and movies. that just stores whatever you have selected on Settings > iCloud. Music and movies stay on the iTunes server.

Curky Next.