GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Nope, beat 'em to it! Nice to see you checking in @1953bowtieguy. Don't be a stranger. Still hoping the Curky, Camaro, and Conlan Rose stop by to let us know what they have been up to.

My guess..Whoever posts after I do!!!! LOL!
    Excuse the rust..I USE my truck.

"No matter how beat up or rusty a chevy is, no truck will ever look as good goin down the road wearin that bowtie!"

Wow, yiu got me.,........ did a 13hr day and back at it at 5, but my body is getting use to it finley. Besides the blisters lol
    Time to eat dinner. Maybe Goldie will stop in
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

OK Tim, just because you suggested it. Sounds like the job is keeping you busy and that's what pays the bills and other good stuff. Don't be a stranger. Conlan Rose is next.

Up jumped The Phantom!!! long time no here from @Curky

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Just got home and ate. Another 13.5hrs today. Sweet, love the OT
    Goldie next.

Jumping in to say hi! Nice to hear from you Tim, sounds like you are enjoying the job. You are up again!

nope it is me haha Goldie next.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

Nope, it is me. One more day of work. I will have 62hrs this week..hell yha. Now Goldie? ??

O.K.! Now ya' got me. Been busy lately and haven't had time to stop by. Nice to see folks posting. Now it time for @Curky, @phantom, @1953bowtieguy, and @conlanrose to check in. Hmmm! Who will beat whom to get here?