GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Naw! Just me passing by and deciding to stop in and say hello to everyone. CR is next.

I tend to think CR will be in next also...........

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Oh lord I just finished several orientations super speed. dony next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

4. Thanks donyms thanked for this post

I'm in. Still busy as hell. Trying to figure out as well what kind of nuts I need. There is what appears to be a heat shield that's supposed to be secured to the engine block above e starter. The wires leading to the solenoid run through a loop in this piece of metal. Apparently it worked its way loose and the metal slipped off, shorting out the starter till I had the piece back up where it was supposed to be (but it will likely work its way loose again). Any clue what size nuts the studs it attaches to takes? It appears to be a coarse bread but I am unsure of e size. I'm guessing it's probably a 9 or 10 mm stud. Nobody at the parts store could figure out what the hell it was though.

Anyway I'm gonna guess donyms in the morning.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I'm in this morning, trying to wake up and get some coffee down. BTG, where you at buddy?

Man it sure for quiet in here. Hope Curky is doin alright. I'm just glad we get tomorrow off.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

surprize! sorry guys i have not been around. things are kinda hard lately. since i have a bad temper i no longer have a computer at home. the story behind that is. see the have me doing all this stuff and gave me a return to work letter but not alloud to drive. I work 20 mins away so kinda screwed. the other morning the wife left for work. the kid would not get up so i can go get a coffie. so i said fine ill go myself. the kid ratted me out to the wife before i could get out the door. she called and started to yell and yell, AND YELL! i got angrey and hit my laptop andshatted the screen. then i relized i did that and got more angry and hit the steal front door a couple of times and broke tow knuckels. oh well.
    they have me doing stuff to myself that is worse than what i would do driving. it is my left pelvis not my right. i CAN drive........ Im sure most of you will say well the doc said... but i know what i can and can not do that will not cause any pain. i dont have a cluch so what do i use my left leg for? Nothing. I do miss all of you. I miss spending time here and helping ppl out the best I can. I cant wait to go out on my ATV, LMAO Donyms next?
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Congrats on the day off Sarge, you don't get many do you? Very good to hear from you Curky but you gotta get that anger under control, as you can see it only served to make things worse. I hear that unloading a clip into a pillow is a good way to let off some steam. Myself, I just hop in my little truck and take off somewhere and don't come back until I feel better. I hope everyone is doing well and Happy 4th to all of you here on GMTC. Happy Birthday USA
    I am going to guess that BTG will show up soon.

Stoppng in to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July! Curky you are up next!

Nope it's me, I think Curky will be in this morning too.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast