GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

OK, How am I? Well, back to work today. Went to doc yesterday. He told me and the wife that I can do what I want since I do it anyway (). She goes you sure? he said umm, yes. She goes he wants to ride his ATV. You should of saw his face,. He said ok let me be more specific. Nothing that could hurt you kinda bad like, cleaning gutters, ATV!!!,no ladders, etc. I still have 5 large fractures that are mostly healed but not ready for me to fall on again. I go back Sep 11. he better clear me then. I told him my muscles hurt real bad. He said NO, that IS your pelvis for sure. He gave me a choice to get some more pain killers or drive. I need to work so i will deal with the pain for now.
    My father in law said he will be buying the company at the end of the moth, we will see. Donyms next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I am so glad things are looking up for you Curky, I think CR may pop in.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Surprise...just me! Thanks for checking in Curky and letting us know how you are progressing. Sounds like you are healing well.
    Okay! Now CR needs to stop by.

he no showed you, lol. I think donyms will stop on in next
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

You got it, Let's see if BTG will stop in.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Naw, it's me. Had a chance to stop in to say hi. Now we need to hear from CR.

I agree CR should stop in
    Tim Walters (Curky)

UMMM? WOW, I'm in complete shock that know one has stopped in. Donyms?????? You around
    Tim Walters (Curky)

@donyms & @rileyjr16 & @TexasTechRaider & @Conlan Rose & @1953bowtieguy How are you guys? What you guys been up to? Have not seen anyone in a while, do you guys know something I do not? Hope all is well with all of you
    out of all the tags ill go with CR before anyone else
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Very good guess. Since I don't have my computer this week I haven't checked in except for the threads about my truck. Once the school year starts I'll be on regularly again.
    Curky again.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast