GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Yup I'm around. Trying to clean up my bedroom and office area this weekend to get ready for the summer of not being around and the college.

Sarge later tonight

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

No Sarge yet, I think CR will check in again now.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I'm in for now. I think we're gonna go grab a bite to eat and some beer. Trying to decide what I need to fix on my truck to get the AC working again. Might as well do it while I have access to the auto craft shop on post. CR next

EDIT: btw, since there are some great deals to be had at the main PX, I think I'm gonna buy a pistol while I'm here. Either a 1911 or an XD. Would like to get an M&P in .45 but they don't keep those in stock.
    Last edited by SupplySgt; 06-16-2013 at 04:24 PM.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

Yah I'm here. Tomorrow me and my friend are doing the T-case and front diff fluid changes on my truck and a tranny fluid and filter change on his 01 Sable. Should be a fun day!!

Curky in the morning.

Good luck with the fluid changes today CR. I think Curky will be in soon.

I was "diddi-boppin' " around the site and could not resist dropping by to see who was around.
    Curky now it's your turn!

im here. Im in the er of the hospital. i shadered my pelvis. my summer is shot. Im not happy. I had brain surgery and this pain is 10Xs woorse. sorry so short and mis spelled and grammer but they have me on lot of stuff right now. i stop back when i can
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Damn Curky that really sucks. Hope you heal up well.

My evening has gone well. It was my turn to be DD tonight so I drove my buddy's Trailblazer (only one of our vehicles that can currently carry us all). I gotta say it drives quite nicely. It would probably make a very nice daily driver. Just wouldn't be sure how goot of a hunting vehicle one would make. Anyway, I think I'm off to bed soon since it'll be another early morning for me. Maybe the rain will help me sleep lol. Donyms in the morning.

Did the rain help you sleep? Hope you got some sleep.my myself up every hour. As soon as physical Therapy sails I can go. I can go home.that is all I want right now.

Curky, I pray that you will make a speedy recovery and soon this will be just a memory. CR, your up man.......

Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... Last Post byLast Post by