GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 21 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Seems donyms disappointed us :/. I'm having a great time in college so far. Also posted a bunch of pics of the truck from this summer and some of the camp trucks.

Curky next

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

you got me. I have not seen donyms for some time. i will give him a call soon. i say goldie is up
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Yep! I'm here! Still hoping for donyms to show up, it's been too long. By the way, nice to "see" you again CR. Curky - how you doing?

It sure has been lonely here of late. I guess everyone is busy. Time for somebody to jump in.

sure i will jump in. Goldie next.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

I'll poke my head in. Can't sleep tonight got a lot of things going through my head about that left hand ring finger. Don't really know who all is still here so I will say curky is up this morning I think

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Well now ! Good to see folks are still around. Riley - what's the deal about about stuff taking up space in your head regarding your left hand ring finger? Getting married? IF you are worried about it cutting off your circulation...it will, so to speak!
    Curky - how ya' doin' ? Have you heard from Donyms? And you're up again.

hey guys. Im ok. waiting to get cleared so i can go ridding to get away. Still do not have a job. If i can make it through the winter I might start a yard care business, mow,blow, and go type. $25 a week. on a normal lot out here. I dont know what im doing. not here to vent just say hello. hope all is well. donyms= he is real real busy at work the last i knew. next time i talk to him ill tell him to stop by. goldie your up

Yes marriage but not just yet. Gotta ask first. Hopefully I'll have her as mrs Charles riley by the start of 2014.

Goldie next

10. Likes Curky liked this post

Okay, I'm here. Curky good to hear from you. I have a feeling when the right job comes around it will find you. Just don't give up hope!
    Riley good for you! Just be aware things will change for you both but always for the better. After 37 years of marriage mine has me eating with a knife and fork, I use a napkin, I'm house broken, I wear shoes and socks, and I put the lid down.
    Now the Supply Sgt. needs to stop by.