GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Default new member from CT

hi everyone, just joined up after ordering a '14 Silverado LTZ Z71, looking forward to some good chatter!

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Nice lets see your Opt list and price...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Welcome to the club!

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Welcome glad to have another CT member!

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Welcome to the club! Congrats on ordering the new ride, how long before you get to have it home?
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

Those new trucks are really nice. Can't wait to check it out.

Ahhh, options and price ... up front, i was ordering a crew cab, but i'm ramping back to the double cab (don't have kids and i prefer the shorter wheelbase), so i don't have a definite price yet but i am getting GM military pricing which decreased the price from 47,670 to 44,875, settled at 44,600 ... this was for PEG: 2LZ, Tungsten metallic (GXG), Jet Black/Dark Ash, Perforated Leather Seats (H3C), Cargo Tie-downs (CTD), LTZ Plus Pkg (PDF), Black Tubular Assist Steps (RVQ), All-Weather Floor Mats (VAV), and Molded Splash Guards (VQK) ... don't anticipate going off-road, so i'm dropping the Z71 pkg and going w/ PEG: 1LZ, keeping all the other options i had already, i just can't finish deciding on the wheels ... tempted to add the Custom Sport pkg to go w/ the 20" chrome wheels and all-season tires ... in that case, i might switch the Assist Steps from Black to Chrome ... open to suggestions, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FrigginNoodles View Post
    Welcome to the club! Congrats on ordering the new ride, how long before you get to have it home?

Good question !!! I changed my order from crew-cab to double-cab, no tellin yet when GM will start building the double-cabs, but I'm anticipating SEP/OCT timeframe

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by