GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Please Help-Where do I get a new full dash for '91 Chevy 2WD?

Hey.

I drove my 1991 C/1500 (4.3) 2WD Short bed Chevy all the way from S. Utah to Anchorage, AK. It was a hoot, even tho the Canadian border guard took my gun. Now I'm restoring the truck. I have been all over the intertubes trying to find a new, complete dashboard, black. All I can find are bits and pieces. Please help me find an online source. Or do I have to go, hat in hand, to a dealer? Thanks. Willie

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Thanks, Enkei.

Appreciate it. Still need the actual dash, but this will get me a good deal closer. W.

the only way to get the whole thing is to find one in a bone yard... theyre not reproducing the whole thing like they are for chevelles, Camaros, etc....

I know of a place that only has chevy trucks on several acres of land... but your in Alaska.... so... I think its about 8,000 miles from you lol sorry
    Gas was $1.83 when Obama took office.....