GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Default Everyone just busy?

Just seem to be a little slow the past couple of days. When I check new threads only a had full pop up. Just wanted to see what is up with everyone.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

I know I've been busy the past three weeks - moved, burned a whole weekend last weekend going down to Houston, people at work are on vacation this week so I'm picking up their slack, etc. Because of all that, I don't have much free time or money to work on my truck nor do much else.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

3. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

I am having mixed feelings about the way Steve just banished Surreal because he didn't like him. I don't know the whole story and don't want to know but I think that was immature of Steve as a site owner to kick someone off because of not liking them. Now if Surreal broke the site rules I could understand but I have not heard about that happening. I am not sure that I will be on here much longer. That is why I haven't been on as much.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

5. Thanks ChevyFan thanked for this post
    Likes ChevyFan liked this post

we have a new baby, so I am a little busy in RL.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

7. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    I am having mixed feelings about the way Steve just banished Surreal because he didn't like him. I don't know the whole story and don't want to know but I think that was immature of Steve as a site owner to kick someone off because of not liking them. Now if Surreal broke the site rules I could understand but I have not heard about that happening. I am not sure that I will be on here much longer. That is why I haven't been on as much.
    I agree with Donyms I have mixed feelings about the whole Surreal thing. I think steve did what he felt was the right thing, but I'm kinda bummed about it. I do intend to stay here on the site tho just need time to get over it. Also I've been busy because of Graduation stuff and end of year senior activities. In two weeks I'll be around a lot more.

Also this time of year always gets slow because its busy for everyone and everyone is getting ready for summer in a month I think everything will pick up.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

9. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by McClintoc View Post
    I know I've been busy the past three weeks - moved, burned a whole weekend last weekend going down to Houston, people at work are on vacation this week so I'm picking up their slack, etc. Because of all that, I don't have much free time or money to work on my truck nor do much else.
    That is a busy couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    I understand what you are saying. I was able to read what was going on the posts. I can see how steve took it, I do. Surreal was just being himself with constructive criticism that's it. I'm not going to say to much because I do not want to be a bad guy nor do I know what happened in PM's. I will miss my buddy too. @donyms DON'T YOU GO TOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    That is awesome, I did not know. Maybe I did but have no memory and most people know that, LMAO You getting ANY sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    I agree with Donyms I have mixed feelings about the whole Surreal thing. I think steve did what he felt was the right thing, but I'm kinda bummed about it. I do intend to stay here on the site tho just need time to get over it. Also I've been busy because of Graduation stuff and end of year senior activities. In two weeks I'll be around a lot more.

Also this time of year always gets slow because its busy for everyone and everyone is getting ready for summer in a month I think everything will pick up.
    I Agree with you completely. I figured about the time of year thing. I have been working on my new toy. I need to get it running before next Sat. I have a major radiator problem, just got in my break pads for it and still waiting on my intake boot to get here (should be today).

11. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Congratulations on the new arrival @Pikey I guess we can let you slide with that.

I'm not one of the "regulars" here anyway, but as for me - I'm trying to keep a ranch going and this is a VERY busy time of year. That will only get worse once we start putting up hay & that may be tomorrow ! Haying usually means going from 'see to no see' and sometimes even 2 AM baleing ! I read this site and a couple others when I drink my morning coffee or at lunch and may post if something is really of interest. Otherwise, see ya about the middle of august ! KEN

14. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by grampy View Post
    I'm not one of the "regulars" here anyway, but as for me - I'm trying to keep a ranch going and this is a VERY busy time of year. That will only get worse once we start putting up hay & that may be tomorrow ! Haying usually means going from 'see to no see' and sometimes even 2 AM baleing ! I read this site and a couple others when I drink my morning coffee or at lunch and may post if something is really of interest. Otherwise, see ya about the middle of august ! KEN
    Good luck with the hey. Hope you have a good season.

Been busy... stuff with the kids. Good news though... finally installing some suspension upgrades tomorrow... hopefully I can get them all done.

- - - Updated - - -

Been busy... stuff with the kids. Good news though... finally installing some suspension upgrades tomorrow... hopefully I can get them all done.
    2009 Chevy Silverado 2500HDLT 6.0L w/ Towing Package, Dick Cepek GM8 Rims, Dick Cepek FC II 33X11.50R17,RKSport Ram-Air Hood(Functional), Lazer Lite Aluminum Tonneau Cover, Road Armor Stealth Bumper, PIAA Lighting, Diablo Trinity Tuner, Diablew Custom Tune, BullyDog Cold Air Intake, American Racing Headers w/highflow cats, Corsa Performance Sport Exhaust, Custom Striping, Black Bowties front and rear, Fuel Grille Inserts, Recon Headlights, Readylift Shocks, Readylift Upper Contol Arms, 2" Blocks in the Rear..

Future Plans: HD Tie Rods, Under hood upgrades, Crower Camshaft and possibly electric fans.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by