GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by
    where ever the pipeline takes me in canada
    Blog Entries

My firt ride was 86 dodge ramcharger 150le 2wd with a 318 faverit truck I ever drove. But my best memery would be when I was 12 and the old man showed me how to drive his old 67 "white" 15 ton picker truck with a 10 4 trany vary scarry.

Talking My first ride.

Well my first car was a hand-me-down. Fist it was new for my Mom, then by brother drove it (or should I say beat on it). The I inherited the 1985 Cavalier classic coup. It was then my turn to beat on it. I drove this car till it had no life left in it. It was my Junior year in high school. My Mom took me to get my Drivers License after school one day. The next morning I swooped up 5 buddies and we skipped school, and headed to Ann Arbor, MI to do a little bridge jumping( jumping off M-14 highway bridge 72'). I got 2 count them 2 traffic tickets that day. The first was heading into Ann Arbor. That was a speeding ticket, we were going around 90MPH and shut the key off (I was 16) and the passenger did the key thing. So we went by a cop at around 80mph with it not even running. The second ticket was for no seat belt. We were pulled over for something else but the officer just lafed at us when I showed him the other ticket and let us go with just the seat belt ticket. Oh what memories in that ol Cavilier.

After that I owned 3 s-10's, Camero, Taurus SHO, 2-Sierras, 2- savanna's
    2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Ex. Cab, Fire Red, 6.6L Duramax LMM Equipped with UTG Rocker Pods

AMSOIL is the only oil company that...,"Recommends 25,000 mile oil changes","Gives up to four times better wear protection","Warranties your engine against oil related failure"

Preferred Customers Save up to 30% Click here!!!
    Executive Direct Jobber ZO# 1695636
    Scott Douglass 248-721-1002
    Order online:
    www.1st-synthetics.com

Sr. Apprentice

Mine was going fishing with dad, I was about 6 yrs old in a 1948 Willys Panel Delivery, the old flat head 4 popper with an orange crush soda, bag of Tasty-Taters, and a snickers bar, now that was living.

well hate to say it but it was a 1974 ford grand torino, 351 windsor. ex county car. it was fun to race. never lost. the best was when i had 5 friends in it and raced against a chevy chevelle with 3 guys in it. he got me off the line but then i past him slowed down to let him get by me then past him again.

Blog Entries

well first ever memory was a chevy scotsdale, it was my the truck my dad drove up from okalhoma (about 3 yrs b4 me lol) it was brown and carmel two tone, that was back when i was like 2 or 3.. my first love was a 92 olds 88 royale ls, was my neighbors moms till she passed, then my dad bought it for me.. man that thing was sweet! i put in an alpine CD player, 2 alpine 6x9's, a 5000 amp kenwood amp, 2 10" fully enclosed sub woofers, blue strobe lights in the head lights, and nice hub caps..i had spinner hubcaps on it (long story) but one of them broke while changing a tire so i put nice chrome ones on.. i also...ahem.. "became a man" in the back seat if ya no wat i mean..
    so ya i pretty much a GM guy through and through
    2006 gmc sierra 1500 z71
    flowmaster 40 series cat-back system
    S&B cold air intake
    1970 chevy c10 350/290 crate engine
    dual flowmasters to dual outlet in front of the rear tires

HAD a 99 Harley Sporster 1200
    after market paint job
    lotsa chrome
    screamin eagle pipes

First car was a geo storm and here it is

04 Chevy Silverado- lowered on 20s (saving for a whipple)
    92 Isuzu Rodeo- straight axle swap in progress, turbo in progress
    92 Isuzu Impulse XS/RS- the boosted car from hell
    89 Isuzu Impulse Turbo- thinkin bout a LS swap

Sr. Apprentice

Default My first truck

My first truck was a faded red/rust 1981 Chevy full size truck, single cab, long bed. It was 2 wheel drive, straight 6 with an automatic trans. I bought this truck for 240 dollars inspected and ready to go. I drove it for a year and sold it for 300. I would do anything now to have it back. haha

Mike

Default buick

my first ride was a 1955 buck roadmaster. what a boat

My first ride was 1946 Chevy Coupe, I bought from my girlfriend's grandmother for $75.00 in 1961.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 46chev.jpg  

Marty-Vancouver, WA
    04 Tahoe 5.3L
    48 Chevy Coupe 5.7L
    04 Sierra Denali 6.0L

Blog Entries

a green ford grenada something like that, and i was like 3 years and the seatbelt burned me lol

other than having sexy time in the back seat of my truck

2004 4.8| Custom Paint| Tint| De-badged| Shaved Tailgate| Rollpan| Smoked Tails| Color Matched| Lowered 5/8| Suede Interior| Color Matched Interior| Indash & TVs| Mids-Lows & 2 12" CVRs| 500 & 1100 Interfires| Soundeadener| Outlaw CAI| Magnaflow|
    Future Mods: 6.0 LQ4/9| Bags|

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 Last Post byLast Post by