hey everyone I am new to this forum and I am not that experienced with the old gmc trucks, I have a 1987 gmc sierra 1500 4x4 305 tbi th350 tranny. I am just trying to fix it up and make it my daily driver. I recently put a new turbo 350 tranny in it since the other one **** the bed on me. I got the tranny in and now the truck wont start. I charged the battery up and made sure there was a charge. I have power to my stereo but there are no headlights or power when I turn over the key. The seat belt and brake light come on when I turn it on and try to start it. I tried toughing a screw driver to the starter to see if there was power going to the solenoid and it turns over that way. If you try to boost it with another car it doesn't turn over not even a noise out of it. I am completely stuck. I checked all the fuses they seemed fine. the only thing I saw but wasn't sure of was the ignition fuse in the fuse panel. there is the normal fuse like a 20A fuse in there but then there is another spot for a ignition fuse that would be like a square one maybe. I could be wrong. Also I changed out the ignition switch today thought maybe that would help, it did nothing. Any help would be great. Thank you everybody.