GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default James Gandolfini dead at 51 in Rome Italy ~ AKA Tony Soprano

Wow, Tony Soprano is gone. At age 51 seems way too young.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	james-gandolfini-580.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	53087
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130619195349-03-james-gandolfini-horizontal-gallery.jpg 
Views:	392 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	53088

Rome (CNN) -- James Gandolfini probably died of a heart attack, according to the head of a Rome hospital's emergency department where the actor was taken after falling ill at a hotel in the Italian capital.The body of the actor was transferred to the morgue at the Policlinico Umberto I hospital in Rome early Thursday, where it awaited an autopsy.
    By law, medical examiners in Italy are required to carry out the postmortem 24 hours after the body's arrival in the morgue, a hospital spokesman said.
    Professor Claudio Modini, head of the emergency department where the actor was taken, said he could not be certain of the cause of death until after the autopsy -- but it was "probably a natural cause of death, myocardial infarction," or heart attack.
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 06-20-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Added photo and new info

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Actor James Gandolfini, best known as Tony Soprano in HBO’s The Sopranos, passed away at age 51 today. Gandolfini was in vacation in Italy when he suffered a stroke. During his acting career that spans 26 years, he has appeared in films such as The Last Boy Scout, Crimson Tide, The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3, Where The Wild Things Are, Killing Them Softly, The Man Who Wasn’t There, The Mexican, Zero Dark Thirty and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone. He won 6 Emmy awards for lead drama actor as well as a Golden Globe for his work in The Sopranos. - See more at: http://popculturegalaxy.com/movies/m....HiphgcMW.dpuf

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I passed by Bada Bing today and there were lots of Flowers all around NO I did not go in... R.I.P.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Blog Entries

The 3rd post said it was a stroke, but I heard on the news that it was a heart attack. Either way, that's pretty young and just should remind everyone that we need to take better care of our bodies and watch what we put into them.
    Cheri
    Chevy Trailblazer LS 4x4
    Seattle, WA