Results 1 to 3 of 3
06-28-2013, 07:34 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Palmetto, GA
'07 Silverado Zone 3.5" Combo Kit
I recently put the Zone 3.5" Combo lift kit on my 07 Silverado. I wanted to post some pics because when I was looking I couldn't find any pics of it anywhere before I bought it. The stock pic is a generic that I found online. Zone advertises that it will fit 33's without rubbing on factory wheels. I put 33's on 17" Diamo Karat silver/black wheels, but I can't remember the backspacing. They rub a little in reverse but not bad.
06-30-2013, 12:33 AM #2
Looks good man. I've been debating for awhile (like a year now) on going with Rough Country's 3.5" kit.. I really like a 3-4" lift.. makes the truck sit perfectly.09 Sierra SLT
- Denali grille, black HALO headlights, smoked tails & brake light, 20% tint, Carbon fiber interior
- Top Gun Customz 2.5" leveling kit, 305/55/20 Toyo Open Country AT's on GMC 20's
- K&N 77 series cold air intake, Flowmaster super 10 series exhaust
Next up: Smoked fog lights
2000 Silverado Z71
- 4" body lift, 315/65/16 Mastercraft Courser AT2 tires
- Stainless steel Excalibur catback exhaust
- Lots more to come!
10-19-2013, 10:14 PM #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- Blog Entries
That's a good looking truck for sure.
10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)
Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
* I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.
Tags for this Thread