GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sr. Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by RayVoy View Post
    I think you have a problem with the throttle position sensors on the throttle body (it's actually the motor that operates the butterfly). GM has extended the warranty to 10 years. I had mine changed last month. works fine.

Read this thread, it has the TSB number in it. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...ce+Stabilitrak
    Thanks for the tip. I'll check the codes and see if they line up with a TPS. The service bulletin (11273) only goes back to 2008 and mine is a 2007. And I've never seen the Reduced Power message or felt the effects either - just Stabilitrak and Traction Control. I'm wondering if it might be something else.
    Alan

2010 GMC Sierra SLT
    2007 Chevy Suburban LTZ 4WD, aka BB

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Crosby View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I'll check the codes and see if they line up with a TPS. The service bulletin (11273) only goes back to 2008 and mine is a 2007. And I've never seen the Reduced Power message or felt the effects either - just Stabilitrak and Traction Control. I'm wondering if it might be something else.
    No prob, Alan, actually, I thought I was answering the op, he has 2011. Your right, the 2007 Silverado is a different truck and the TSB would not apply. But, other than the Reduced Power message, your description is the same.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Hi Alan,

Iím sorry to hear that the Stabilitrak light comes on in your vehicle while you are coasting. We will be glad to search your VIN within our system and see if we can find anything pertaining to your concern. If we can be of any extra assistance, please send us a private message referencing this thread. I look forward to hear from you soon!

Kristen A.
    GM Customer Care

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12