GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: July 4th?

Default July 4th?

Whats Everyones Plans for July 4th?? Here In Maine I Plan on Havein a Good Ole BBQ With the Family After the Good Ole Mud Runs Should be an Great Time Might Take Big Jack out in Memory Of a old Friend

Hope Everyone Has a Safe n Enjoyable 4th!

- - - Updated - - -

Lets Just Hope This dont Happen LoL
    99 Gmc Sonoma SL 4.3L 4x4 Reg Cab Long Bed

I have a four-day weekend and I'll be road-tripping back down to Houston to see family.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Looks like fun. Going camping in Lincoln NH myself with the family. Got a 97 Grand Cherokee and a popup, we're good ta go!

I'll probably be re-timing my Suburban, troubleshooting a coolant issue on the deuce, and dreaming of spending money on more toys.
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 265K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

Jr. Apprentice

Installing my new LED interior lights! And grilling with family and friends of course!
    2008 Silverado LS
    4.8L V8 Crew Cab
    Grey/Black interior, Chrome Package, Flowmaster exhaust

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."

Day1: Fish-Fry, Day2: Baby-Back Ribs, Day3: Shrimp-Boil! Night time fishing ( for whisker-fish)! Day4, hanging in the Pool and Resting.......
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, SCT Programmer.

Got out of work early today. That's always a plus!

Got off work today and head to the lake house. Had ribs tonight. Low country boil tomorrow and cat fish fry the next day and ended the week with steaks. I just pray the rain holds off
    2009 chevy 1500 z71 4x4
    2.5 ccm level,2.5 inch rear blocks 305/60/18 coopers stt,Debadged,10 series flow w/dual exit in front or right rear tire, KN CAI, diablo InTune, 18% tint all the way around ,spec-d euro headlights with black housings,winjet smoke LED tail lights,putco LED third brake light smoked, fab fours front bumper with 10k warn winch, RK sports ram air hood
    1965 c10 swb, zz4 350 with the hot cam and fast burn heads and a 780 Holley on top, richmond super street 5 speed,restorod

On the fourth I am going to smoke a few slabs of ribs with my two young boys. My 4 year old can tend the smoker like a pro. After the 6 hours of smoking we are heading out to watch some fireworks. The following days will be dedicated to figuring out why my brakes make a odd rubbing noise after traveling down a dirt road. Get back on pavement and drive a few miles and they are fine.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

check ur dust sheild

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by