GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Hooked up at the dealer!

Bought my wife a new Kia Sorento this week. Sounds weird but those things are actually pretty sweet on the loaded models. Leather, panoramic roof, navigation, 7 seats and still 27mpg highway...

ANYHOW... what sealed the deal, I was talking with our salesman and while we were out on the lot I noticed an Avalanche that had been turned in on a trade that had a SnugTop... got him to throw that it on the deal since I was looking for one for our camping trips. Feeling good about that purchase, talked them down below blue book on the price and got a topper with it!
    Charles 02 z71 Cladded Avy
    Mods: eBay k&n Intake, highflow magnaflow cats & y pipe, 6" FabTech lift, 35" Pro Comps, Superchips #2715, SnugTop, 4.56's, MOOG front end
    Wishes: LQ4 + a beefed up 4L60E

Sounds pretty cool. Do you have an pics of it that you can post?

I am swinging by the dealer tomorrow to pick it up. Only issue is the color but my father in law has someone that can paint for a reasonable price.
    Mods: eBay k&n Intake, highflow magnaflow cats & y pipe, 6" FabTech lift, 35" Pro Comps, Superchips #2715, SnugTop, 4.56's, MOOG front end

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I was going to sell mine soon... Post up pics when you can But first what year is yours and what year is the Snugtop on now? (Avalanche)

- - - Updated - - -

what the cap on a Av looks like...Click image for larger version. 

Name:	carshows 290.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	53351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	112resize.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	53352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111resize.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	53353
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

This is picking it up at the dealer, had to swing by and grab it off the other avalanche myself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	53413

Here it is in my garage this morning, looked up the factory paint code, did a little prep work and will soon have a matching top! Just in time for our lake trip.

Name:	photo1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	53414

Master Mechanic

I thought you meant the dealer threw in the Avalanche. I was like holy crap, but now I see what you mean. Still nice man
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Quote Originally Posted by KyleZ71 View Post
    I thought you meant the dealer threw in the Avalanche. I was like holy crap, but now I see what you mean. Still nice man
    If I had the ability to talk my way into a free car I wouldn't be working right now haha!

Name:	photo3.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	53613Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo4.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	53614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo5.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	37.4 KB 
ID:	53615

- - - Updated - - -

If you noticed, the wheels at the lake are different. Picked up a summer set on craigslist.