Hi everyone. My 2000 Chev 1500 4.3L V6 RWD has a coolant leak at the front of the intake manifold. Is it better to get the whole seal kit that includes valve cover gaskets and everything else or just the upper set which will only do the manifold. I'm asking because the whole kit is double the cost. I will be doing the repair myself. Oh, and if anyone has any tech tips for this job let me know. And yes the 4.3 does have coolant flowing through it. soon enough I will upgrade to a V8, but not yet. Thanks for any and all your help.