GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hybrid View

Default Third Seat Add-On

I have an 86 c20 suburban that did not come factory with the third seat. However, I have a lot of friends and need to have the extra seating. Can anyone lead me the correct direction on how to add a third seat? It doesn't appear to have any kind of place for one to bolt on. I have been trying to search it, but most results only show newer vehicles. I did see a plate/bracket weld in object, but can't find a place to buy them or anything. So, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Blane
    86 C20 Suburban- 350/400 in process of lowering
    85 2dr Crown Vic- Hot rod
    97 Civic- daily driver

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Okay. Thank you. I was thinking about it myself. Could I just still holes in the floor and bolt the seat to it? Or do they only have claws? I don't have the seat yet, but I was assuming it was just sliders.

-blane
    86 C20 Suburban- 350/400 in process of lowering
    85 2dr Crown Vic- Hot rod
    97 Civic- daily driver