GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default need help on where a connector goes

I have a 2000 Silverado 2 wheel drive V8 - just bought it and was looking the engine over and found a connector unplugged and cant find where it goes-
    cable comes out of the Cruise control box on drivers side firewall - one branch goes through firewall but the other side is just sitting in the engine compartment - has a small white connection and a ground wire

can someone help me figure out where that connector is supposed to be plugged ?

thanks

If the cruise works dont worry about it. A picture sure would help.

here is a pic of the connector - the cable is about 3' long so not able to show it - I guess I can just leave it off but really do want to find where it goes - maybe I just need to find a used one for sale and look under the hood

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	connector.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	53390

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

It's a Light power connector.. Fog maybe...
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

Quote Originally Posted by Enkeiavalanche View Post
    It's a Light power connector.. Fog maybe...
    seems weird coming out of the cruise control mod but will look around lights

thanks
    d