GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Where could I buy body mount bolts?

Im looking to get new body mount bolts for my 1995 C1500 truck. I'm replacing the body mounts and the bolts I took out are rusted really badly and getting thin. I cant seem to find a set anywhere. Does anyone know where I could get them and how much a kit would cost? It's a standard cab standard bed.

Also a couple of the mun brackes rotted out in the middle so the mounts are falling through the brackets. Could I just weld a new piece of metal in to repair it and make the right size hole for the bolt and part of the mount to rest in?

Thanks for your time and help all!
    1995 C1500 4.3L 2WD. JET TBI Spacer, JET stage 1 chip, 10mm Taylor custom wires, Pulstar Iridium Pulse Plugs.
    260k miles and still going strong...

I would just take them to a fastener supplier and have them match them with something equivalent. It will be a whole lot cheaper than buying them from a dealer. I would bet that you will be looking at less than $1 per bolt at a place like that.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Yes just go to Fastenal or a place similar

Quote Originally Posted by Crispyt View Post
    Im looking to get new body mount bolts for my 1995 C1500 truck. I'm replacing the body mounts and the bolts I took out are rusted really badly and getting thin. I cant seem to find a set anywhere. Does anyone know where I could get them and how much a kit would cost? It's a standard cab standard bed.

Also a couple of the mun brackes rotted out in the middle so the mounts are falling through the brackets. Could I just weld a new piece of metal in to repair it and make the right size hole for the bolt and part of the mount to rest in?

Thanks for your time and help all!
    Try JC Whitney. They have kits in varying lengths.
    See The USA In A Chevrolet,
    Or Buy A Ford And Stay At Home!!