GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Legend

Blog Entries

Default August 2013 ROTM Nominations - Nominate your favorite rides here!

Here is the August 2013 ROTM Nomination's thread. Let's get started nominating some of our members' great trucks and SUVs!

A few quick comments:

• Please upload or paste a picture of the nominee so others can see
    • Before nominating (or soon after) please confirm with person you are nominating (or you nominated) that they want to participate; if they do not want to participate or do not respond, please delete your post
    • You are welcome to nominate your own ride

Please review this thread regarding nomination rules, policies, and procedures.
    Nomination Guide

So we can launch the ROTM on time (August 1st), this nomination thread will close on July 25th, 2013. This should provide ample time to notify and collect information from the four members that will be entered into the competition.

PLEASE NOTE!! I will try to keep the ROTM contest to specific vehicle category (NNBS, Lowered, SUV, etc.) if we can get enough confirmed nominations for that particular category.

3. Thanks mfleetwood thanked for this post
    Legend

Blog Entries

Thanks Scott for being the first to nominate someone! I appreciate you getting us started.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Master Mechanic

I'll nominate @truelockt. Sharp looking truck from what I can tell.
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

7. Thanks mfleetwood thanked for this post
    Legend

Blog Entries

Thanks Kyle!

It looks like we have pre NNBS truck ROTM contest in the makings. Let's keep the noms coming.

Default Vote for the new guy

I'd like to nominate my 1998 K1500 for ROTM August 2013. Vote for the new guy and fourm supporter!

1998 K1500 with 246,000 miles and as strong as day one!

5.7l
    Tow package
    Z71
    HD Chassis
    Transmission cooler
    3.73s
    Locker
    Skid plates
    Aftermarket HD wheels.

Please review all my photos, RPO codes and Car Fax. She's impressive. http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/alb...?albumid=22640
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Last edited by CatastropheADJ; 07-14-2013 at 12:52 PM.
    1998 K1500 Extended Cab Short Bed.
    Z71-HD Chassis-Locker-3.73s-Skid Plates-3rd Door-Transmission Cooler-Tow Package-5.7L

Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that; it's called EVERYBODY. They meet at the local bar.

Legend

Blog Entries

Need a few more nominations....keep in mind that over the last two ROTMs, prizes have been won by the winners. I have a feeling there might another prize for August

This one seems like a more obs oriented competition. Can I nominate myself again?

Legend

Blog Entries

August's ROTM is shaping up to be a good one...all 2002 and older