GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Anyone else into RC trucks?

I was just curious to see if anyone else on here is into RC trucks or RCs at all. I assume RC trucks because this is a truck club. Anyway, if you have them, mod them and play with them post a picture of your favorite or your collection. It would be nice to see that I am not the only adult/Kid here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Savage in town 007.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	53536

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

used to have a couple, sold them, mostly due to a lack of time.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

I never had any trucks but back in the late 80's I had a few Buggies I spent way to much money tricking out.
    Also had a couple scale off-shore Cigarrette boats I played with.
    Lots of fun and a very addicting habit that can get expensive if you dont keep an eye on it.
    I pulled all the toys out last year and try'd to get the granddaughter interested, but no go so I put them up for sale, ended up trading them all for a shifter race rart and a off-road buggy go cart, those got her attention and I cant get her off them when she comes over.

I love 'em. I've had a few walmart ones which didn't last long when "river crossing:

5. Thanks 98chevy33, donyms thanked for this post
    Likes 98chevy33, donyms liked this post

I have a traxxas slash 4x4
    1998 chevy Silverado z71 flowmaster 40 auto start remote start AR rims -Thomas

7. Likes donyms liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 98chevy33 View Post
    I have a traxxas slash 4x4
    Boy that must be a blast in the snow, don't you guys have 11 months of winter? LOL!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    I never had any trucks but back in the late 80's I had a few Buggies I spent way to much money tricking out.
    Also had a couple scale off-shore Cigarrette boats I played with.
    Lots of fun and a very addicting habit that can get expensive if you dont keep an eye on it.
    I pulled all the toys out last year and try'd to get the granddaughter interested, but no go so I put them up for sale, ended up trading them all for a shifter race rart and a off-road buggy go cart, those got her attention and I cant get her off them when she comes over.
    I'm thinking about the HPI Baja 5B for my nest toy..................

9. Thanks 98chevy33 thanked for this post
    Likes 98chevy33 liked this post

That looks like a real fast buggy.

11. Likes donyms liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by donyms View Post
    Boy that must be a blast in the snow, don't you guys have 11 months of winter? LOL!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking about the HPI Baja 5B for my nest toy..................

ya it feels like it and ya next winter im getting paddle tires

13. Likes donyms liked this post