GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Perfect thanks for the response, time to order a cst lift! I have gears already 4.88 should be perfect for what I do with the truck. Thanks again guys

No problem. Post pics!

________2013 4C Rated__________

Exclamation

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	53651Click image for larger version. 

Views:	47 
Size:	70.8 KB 
ID:	53652

This my truck now, I have sense taken the running boards off, paint matched the handles and mirror cap and added a set of katskin leather seats

Not sure why, but I was not expecting a RCSB. Love the look of a beefy RCSB!

Do you have any feedback on your katskins? I have been looking into them for a few months and they seem to have their stuff together.

Lol, I love shortys. I had a 99 previous to this one and I haven't look back. My katskins are awesome, best addition I have made to my truck. I'm in New Brunswick Canada and my price was $1100.00 taxes in installed and with putting in the heated seat option. I've had them in for over a year and I get nothing but complements and asking where I had them done, sense you can not get shortys with leather. They haven't faded not cracked and look just as good as the day they were installed. Here's a pic. Not to sure why it's sideways?? Sorry
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	37 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	53669

I know they are not cheap, but man they look great. The quality looks better than GM facotry and the fitment looks spot on. The Z71 in the head rest is just icing on the cake!

Thanks man! They are great quality, I love them, and I wanted something different and someway to stand out and I thought the Z71 would look good and it was only 50 bucks a headrest more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12