GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default How Many Zerks - 2013 2500HD W/T

Wondering if anyone could tell me how many zerk fittings and their locations for a 2013 - 2500HD W/T 6.0L Crew Cab?

Seen several answers online. Tried Google to find diagrams and still turned up nothing. Hopefully someone on here has diagrams or knows where to get them, or maybe they are just better at using Google then I am. Would rather not spend all weekend looking for the one I can't find or missed.

Any help would be appreciated. Also any recommendations on a grease (Type & Brand) and a good place to pickup a decent gun would be appreciated too.

Thanks,
    Tony
    '15 Silverado 2500 | Crew Cab 2WD W/T | Duramax |
    (Various Chrome items & Bestop Tonneau...)

Former Member

Quote Originally Posted by awtposts View Post
    Wondering if anyone could tell me how many zerk fittings and their locations for a 2013 - 2500HD W/T 6.0L Crew Cab?

Seen several answers online. Tried Google to find diagrams and still turned up nothing. Hopefully someone on here has diagrams or knows where to get them, or maybe they are just better at using Google then I am. Would rather not spend all weekend looking for the one I can't find or missed.

Any help would be appreciated. Also any recommendations on a grease (Type & Brand) and a good place to pickup a decent gun would be appreciated too.

Thanks,
    Tony

Lincoln makes a good gun...Mobil1 makes a decent off-the-shelf grease. If you mail order, Schaeffers (my favorite) or Amsoil.

If the 2013s are the same as my 2012, you have all four ball-joints, two tie rod ends, the two drag links, and the bell crank support.

Legend

I use an EP2 LITHIUM BASED grease. this type is the recommended grease and after decades of using it very few problems with component wear . also I may add that I do not get a new vehicle every few years , more like 15 years.

do not over grease the fittings as you WILL damage the grease seals that is bad.

when you have oil jocky's using air powered guns this is very damaging.