GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

No updated pics as of yet. The Avalanche looks pretty much the same as before until the body shop starts the frame work. I could go take some pictures of what is left of the parts truck though.

2008 FORD F350. My new all-around truck.
    2001 Silverado Reg. Cab Not-So-Base -- SOLD
    2003 Avalanche Z71. No Cladding. Check out my Mod thread. - Crashed. Will be rebuilt soon.
    1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500 - Work in Progress
    2003 Sierra 3500 Duramax. The Newer, Better Work Truck -- FOR SALE

Its bad enough to wreck it, then have the wheels stole out from under her, sorry about all tha buddy, sounds like your onto a good action plan tho, good luck and yes lets see some finished pics please.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkrat View Post
    Calgary are the most inconsiderate drivers in the world in my opinion, i was hit a few years back and the driver just took off, i had to run her down took about 40 blocks, good part was i got it all on my dashcam.

http://www.youtube.com/user/parkratdashcam

Love it! Obviously not the part where you were hit but the fact that you tracked her down and finally found her. What the hell was she thinking? That maybe you didn't notice she rammed into the side of you?!

Sr. Apprentice

The problem with drivers in this city is that they don't think, its stomp the gas and go. The good part is that the mini van parked on the right just as I was hit was a city police multi nova photo radar van and I seen the flash from the cam as she was taking of so they got her to.
    2001 Silverado LS LT LT 4.8 rwd. Last fillup 24.56 mpg imp in city only.

Any updates? Hows the truck doing?
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

Truck should have the frame repairs finished within the first few days of January. I have to finish up with painting the insides of the fenders and the hood. Once all of that is ready, I just have to put all the parts back on and take it back to the body shop to have the outside of the hood and fenders painted to match the truck. I should be able to get everything ready for the body shop to do the paint within about a week of getting it back from the frame repairs. From there I just have to wait until they get the paint done.

Awesome, Keep us updated.

Well, I'm still waiting for the shop to actually do the frame repairs on my truck. It should hopefully be soon. I'll post up again when I have more updates.

Blog Entries

:popcorn:

this is better than TV!

2000 Silverado, 4.8L, LS
    3" Dynomax cat back exhaust
    Drop-in K&N air filter
    200 amp Nations alternator
    KYB GR2 Shocks
    Bluetooth OBD2 adapter with Torque App on Samsung Note 2
    Custom Stereo System l Pioneer/ Boss door Speakers l 1200 watt Performance Teknique amp l 1 farad capacitor l 2 12" kicker comp subwoofers
    Slider rear window l Locking tailgate, de-baged l 265/75/16 Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires l Fully synthetic oil l Tinted windows
    4l65e upgrades - five pinion planetaries l HD sun shell l high performance band

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456