GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Jr. Apprentice

Default Will this tire and wheel combo fit my 2011 truck

Hey I have a 2011 Silverado extended cab and was looking into getting some new wheels and tires. I like the look for the KMC rockstar 2s, prolly looking to get the 18"s. I was also looking into the Nitto Terra Grapplers. Anyone know if this setup would work without a lift or level kit? if so anyone have any recommendations? or possibly a different set up that looks similar/sweeter LMK!
    2011 Black Silverado 5.3L V8 1500 LT All-Star Package, Diablo Trinity Programmer w/ Custom Tune, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust, K&N Air Intake, Tuff-Bar Grille Guard, Memphis Amp w/ 2 12" subs, & more to come

What offset wheels? What width wheels? What size tires? All this plays a big part in "will it fit"

________2013 4C Rated__________

www.tirerack.com Try this place. Find the size wheel you want after selecting your vehicle and it will give you the recommended tire size for no lift.

Legend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ajarman View Post
    What offset wheels? What width wheels? What size tires? All this plays a big part in "will it fit"
    ***Edited thread title slightly to more match topic***

x2; definitely need more information.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Jr. Apprentice

Okay so I've done a little more research and this is kinda the overall setup I was looking into. First, 2" rancho leveling kit. Second, Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/70/17. Third, rims? I like the rockerstar 2s, I like the black finish and all, but can be influenced to change the rim. im looking for 17x8 or 17x8.5 pending on if both will fit the truck after the level.
    Last edited by Mikeyk09; 07-26-2013 at 05:52 PM.

I have a 2011 ext cab and bought the 20x9 XD Hoss wheel in the +18 offset. You really need to look at the offset to be sure it wont rub. Your stock wheels are tucked and getting wheels that stick out will cause rubbing. If your looking at getting a leveling kit, I'd do that first. It will open up the range of wheels that will fit without rubbing and allow for a bigger tire.
    2011 Silverado 1500 TX Edition 5.3L V8

Jr. Apprentice

Yea, that is the plan, I no the 285/70/17 wont fit without the level in the front, and even with its still close, and thats why im wondering if anyone has a similar set up. I don't wan to have to cut any of the fenders