GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I think it looks great leveled. I understand the need for the stock stance from all aspects, however, unless you're pulling a yaht.. or the space shuttle, it's not going to matter if you level your truck and it give you the clearence you need to accomplish things that would have other wise failed. It looks good man.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBoy2009 View Post
    My opinion is that the kit DID NOT cause your issues...you might have had an issue before and ths brought it out!...with this kit you have to take some stuff aprt to put it on...maybe you/they didnt put it back together properly??...and now your seeing signs of that issue

Im not trying to start an arguement here...so am tired of people telling me that leveling kits are terrible!!! And yes now my truck dont look like every stock truck running down the road. So yes its more of a "looker" i think. The pic i have for my avator is when i first got it,ill change it now so you can look at the change

- - - Updated - - -

see the difference now??????

Attachment 53806Attachment 53807

I put a leveling kit on my truck last winter for a bit more lift...though when my son went to install it we found out one was already on...just the shocks were that bad. So I have actually been driving with a leveling kit for years and did not know it We did decide to install a 3 inch block on back and he dialed up the keys higher- so actually got 3" lift out of the 2.5 inch lift. I have only had to replace BJ's once...but then again at that point I had over 150,000 mi in him. Tires...no worse than any other vehicle, I replace with decent used ones once or twice a year (I drive 600 or more miles a week). I will say I have a little rougher ride since going to 3"...but also noticed the front shocks are fully compressed. Not sure if Rough Country sent wrong ones or ??? The old ones even though bad still were extended. I plan to get taller tires for him soon as I save up enough for new- can't find that size in good used.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234