GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Jr. Apprentice

Default Need advice on leveling kit

Hi so im interested in putting some 285/65/18 nitto terra grapplers on some new rims. Im currently looking at the Rancho leveling kit: http://www.gorancho.com/shock_lookup...ight=&x=53&y=4.
    I like this kit because im not making any alterations to the truck compared to some where you have to cut in spacers and add tension to the truck. does anyone have experience with this kit? after adding it what size rims and tires could you fit? If anyone has any other kits they like im open to suggestions. also if anyone happens to know what rims I would need with backspacing as well. can I use 18*8 or 18*9 and would I need some back spacing on either?
    2011 Black Silverado 5.3L V8 1500 LT All-Star Package, Diablo Trinity Programmer w/ Custom Tune, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust, K&N Air Intake, Tuff-Bar Grille Guard, Memphis Amp w/ 2 12" subs, & more to come

Rancho has great products and awesome customer support so if you dont mind spending the money on their level kit, go for it. As far as wheel/tire set up 18x9 with a -0 offset should be good. +18 if you are not wanting to trim any plastic.

In before stockman says your truck will blow up with level kit.

________2013 4C Rated__________