GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default New here from memphis

Hey y'all I'm new to the whole chevy thing and I know what I'm about to say probably isn't smart but here goes: I drive a 2010 f150 xlt and thats my daily driver. I have no complaints about it it's a great truck. I used it out in the mud a lot but its starting to get torn up so I just bought an 01 2500 with the 6.0 that is gonna be my project/mud truck. I've been pulled out by plenty of chevys and I've pulled out plenty of chevys so I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all on here. Does anyone have any tips or advice for mods on that truck? Thanks

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals