GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default silverado storage

I had been looking at some in bed and in cab storage bins, last saturday I picked up this in cab under seat bin,( I had been looking at them, it was new and priced right) I installed it last weekend, and spent a few days thinking about it, then the little light came on, gloves, flash light, dee-icer, ice scraper, jumper cables, air chuck, pressure guage, those small things that are handy being right there beside you when you need them. I think I will like this. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	storage.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	56088
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

That is a handy item. Is it specific for NNBS or any model. What holds it in place? Where did you get it? What was the cost? If you want to disclose that.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

I use the Husky Liners underseat storage bin. I got mine off of Amazon for $105 shipped, Amazon is currently selling it for $151.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BRB46 View Post
    That is a handy item. Is it specific for NNBS or any model. What holds it in place? Where did you get it? What was the cost? If you want to disclose that.
    Husky makes them for many years, you'll have to refer to Husky website as to if they make it for your particular truck.

You're supposed to strap the box in, but it holds firm just sitting there with the seat on top of it.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

Thanks. I will check it out.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

I got the one GM sells, I found it on craigs list, in the box for 35 bucks, several manufactures make them, color, year, and model specific, a hundred bucks and up, different compartment set up, lid or no lid, if you look in the pic there are two studs with nuts at outer points of the seat mount, remove the nuts, attach the brackets to the bottom of the bin, and slide the other end of the bracket over the studs and reinstall the nut. 5 minute install. https://www.google.com/#q=under+seat...2011+silverado

Rick (summitwhite11)

I will leave that space for a future sub box. My next future mod for storage will be a cargo box that sits on the bed rails. Just need the funds to build up.
    Exterior Mods: Dual Liner bed protection,

I do have plans for a cargo box, but nothing to big, rectangular about the size of a trailor tongue storage box in volume, with a locking lid. Prefer a vinyl over metal.

Rick (summitwhite11)