GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Default Prius driver talks smack to a GM truck driving person. (VIDEO)

My thing is he takes it from the sow. She'd have gotten an ear full from me. Tell her to eat less double chesseburgers and her Prius might get better mileage.

This is the exact reason I HATE Prius drivers.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

2. Thanks ChevyFan thanked for this post

Ahahahahah!!!!

I would just sit there and let her talk her smack. A non-response usually drives people away.
    2000 Silverado 5.3L Z71 4x4: K&N air filter, Procomp 16x8 rims, 285/70R16 Toyo AT2s, Kenwood head unit, Alpine 500.1 amp, 12" kicker, Infinity 5.25" speakers, Bilstein HD shocks, EBC GD Sport dimple & slotted front rotors w. EBC green stuff pads, Brembo slotted rear rotors & HIDs.

4. Likes ChevyFan, reggiecab2000 liked this post

tell her how much mess it takes to recyle the battery in her prius. Takes allot of patience to keep that cool at such a moment

6. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

Yea that wouldve turned ugly for me, Im an insensitive jerk and I know it, not to mention a retired sailor with a mouth to prove it.
    I wouldve followed her to her car calling her every name in the book and stood outside her door continuing until she drove away, then if I was pissed enough I mightve followed her for a while.
    Did I mention Im an insensitive jerk?

Wow, something tells me that her anger has very little to do with her having to smell the waft of diesel exhaust. I actually wish they made that into a cologne, but that's just me. I think that her inability to control her life and her actions have frustrated her to the point where she has to confront people in a parking lot like that. I think she's a Michael Moore wanna be.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Master Mechanic

I love how she asks them to be polite and courteous but she is the one that stomps over and is loud, obnoxious, and is swearing. Ugh...
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

10. Likes ChevyFan liked this post

does anyone have the original youtube vdeo? i want to interview the driver.

- - - Updated - - -

i think i found the original video posted up on youtube.

ddcutlas77

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    Yea that wouldve turned ugly for me, Im an insensitive jerk and I know it, not to mention a retired sailor with a mouth to prove it.
    I wouldve followed her to her car calling her every name in the book and stood outside her door continuing until she drove away, then if I was pissed enough I mightve followed her for a while.
    Did I mention Im an insensitive jerk?
    LoL as another former sailor, I have to agree. Course coming at me enough like that, I probably would have just revved the engine to drone out her bitchin. Watch her head explode as I "hurt the environment". Nevermind the fact her prius' batteries damaged a whole lot more during production and have to be handled carefully for disposal due to how toxic they are. I could go on about this nutty lady, but think I'll leave it be before MY head explodes from frustration and rage.

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Extended Cab Z71 4X4 5.3L Flex Fuel
    MagnaFlow single in duel out system
    Volant CAI & Ram Air Scoop with Power Core Filter
    Rhino Tuff Grip Spray in Bed liner
    Undercover Classic Tonneau
    Trail FX Bug "deflector"
    AVS Window Deflectors
    Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars
    RECON L.E.D. Interior, 3rd Cab light, Projector headlights, and Taillights
    ATX Crawl Wheels wrapped in BFGoodrich Rugged Terrain tires
    CalTrend Neoprene seat covers
    2" leveling kit from Max Trac
    Diablo Trinity with Diablew Tune

13. Likes reggiecab2000 liked this post
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Should we Shoot her now or wait till later????
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

15. Likes KyleZ71 liked this post

easy now trigger.

I will say that this lady reminds me of certain type of "women" that I have come across over the last 20 years or so.

They generally fit a pattern and come out of the same mold (that's a frightening thought).

• They're the ones that have it all figured out, and everyone else is ignorant and misinformed.
    • They're the ones that are morally superior, even though many of the decisions that we make all have elements that we consider to be positive and those that are also negative.
    • They're the ones that are the victims of others carelessness and thoughtlessness, even though they're the ones that are causing a scene.
    • They're often easily irritated, easily offended and they take offense even when no offense is intended.
    • Then on top of all of this, they don't want to discuss and debate in a civilized way, they just come out guns blazing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last Post byLast Post by