GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

I still have a message out to the video owner here. Hopefully he will contact me again.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

@Steve Still no word from the video creator/owner?
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Not since I told him to tell YouTube to take down the copies of his video and to turn on ads. He should have made at least $750 or more with over 1 million views.

This is still funny.

He sure does have a loooong fuse. If that would have been me she probably would have been hospitalized from black smoke inhalation.

Airaid. Borla. Blackbear. RCX.

The Squatcherado!

Sad that you hate Prius drivers, I own 2 Chev 20 pickups, a Subaru Legacy and a 05 Prius that is my daily driver with over 190,000 miles on it and have only had to do the brakes, small battery, tires and regular service items. + I get 45 to 53 MPG.
    I love my Prius, even though it is not a Chev PU. which I also love.
    Ron Triano

There is a group on Instagram called Prius4lyfe. The crap they put on that is hilarious. Obviously delusional owners who think their prius is some god or something. Not really peaceful people.

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Not ALL prius owners are bad. Like one guy posted here..he owns a prius..Does that mean her automatically is part of the "Hated prius owners group"? Now I will say that Most of the people that I have seen on youtube and in person that owned a prius were either environmentalists or tree huggers. Does make sense because the Prius was supposedly made to be some "Earthly friendly" car. That's probably why those people on Instagram think their car is all that an more...like some ford owners. Anyhow..I'm not against owning a prius..but I swear you'll Never see me in one. LOL!
    Excuse the rust..I USE my truck.

"No matter how beat up or rusty a chevy is, no truck will ever look as good goin down the road wearin that bowtie!"

I read an article in some mag. the other day that said Prius is no longer the most fuel efficient car for sale in the U.S. It was some diesel by Mercedes-Benz. Not that I'd ever drive either one, but the turbo-diesel cars actually have some shocking zip to them.
    I wish I could find the article but I don't remember the mag. name
    2007 Silverado 1500 NNBS - Work truck and daily driver
    2002 Malibu - The wife's car, for now. I smell a Suburban in my future
    1976 Stingray - NOW OVER 100,000 MILES!

11. Thanks BornAgainBiker55, ChevyFan thanked for this post