GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default does anybody live here?

After several attempts to recover my password, I went ahead and set up a new account for this forum. I believe this site has an issue since I would NEVER receive the new password to log into my account.

So I am back in and under a close but different name... I was a long time GM loyal follower but did pass to the dark side back in 99 driven by a bad 95 Z71 4X4 pickup. I am back, trading in my Avalanche for a 2013 Silverado and getting tired of looking at her parked in the garage... Time for some mods...

probably went to your junk mail filter. what was you old account?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    probably went to your junk mail filter. what was you old account?
    Morning Steve, thanks for your reply. My old account was "No Tyme", and I received the link to reset the password, but after selecting the link I would get a message that a new password was to be emiled to me... It never comes. I have tried this a couple of times over the last week or so...
    I use FireFox most of the time.
    2013 Silverado 1500 LT 4X4 ext cab, 5.3 L, with Bullet Spray in Liner, Fold-A-Cover G 4 Elite, Chrome 20 LTZ wheels, AVS Vent Shades, SilverStars

Welcome back to the club, it's great to have you back.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!! Glad to see all is working this "tyme."

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Just FYI, there was a big problem on the server that i have been working on and it probably has greatly affected our ability to send out emails. UGH, I've been cleaning it up for like 4 hours now and the wife is yelling at me, but i can't stop 1/2 way though. Sigh.